Putting your new business venture on a sure footing
You want to start a business because you are an entrepreneur with a great idea and the vision to realise it.
And we're here to help you do just that.
We want you to focus on what you do best - building your business - while we provide all the necessary background support.
Here are just a few of the ways we can help you get started:
- Preparing a comprehensive business plan
- Determining the best structure of your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Where appropriate, assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Registering your new business with the Inland Revenue and, where appropriate, Customs and Excise
- Establishing relationships with banks, insurers, etc
- Preparing cashflow projections and assessing finance needs
- Preparing and submitting finance applications
- General bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll duties
- Tax planning
- Management accounts
- Annual accounts and (where necessary) annual audit
Call 020 7427 5700 today to discuss how we can help you get your business up and running.
Beechams LLP is registered in England No OC304423. A list of members is available at 3rd Floor, 167 Fleet Street, London EC4A 2EA.
Beechams LLP is a member of the UK 200 Group, an association of independent practising Chartered Accountants.
Registered to carry on audit work and regulated for a range of investment business activities by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.